The South West International Development Network (SWIDN) is hosting a UK Aid Direct value-for-money event on Wednesday 21 February in Bristol.
Sign up to the event to find out more about UK Aid Direct, the UK Aid Direct VFM manifesto, and the Small Charities Challenge Fund (SCCF).
Deputy fund director Karen Stephenson, will be presenting and discussing:
- The UK Aid Direct approach in measuring VFM
- What extent UK Aid Direct influences DFID in defining VFM and how
- What UK Aid Direct’s key criteria is when reviewing proposals
- How UK Aid Direct monitors value-for-money approaches across programmes
- Examples of a fully embedded VFM approach in one project
- The big dilemma: is VFM a predominantly quantitative or qualitative approach?
- What are the challenges to compare over time, similar VFM quantitative indicators across different contexts?
There will also be time for a Q&A and discussion.
The free event takes place on Wednesday 21 February, from 10am – 11.30am approximately, in the ground floor meeting room at Brunswick Court, Brunswick Square, Bristol BS2 8PE.
To find out more and book your place, follow this LINK to SWIDN’s events page.
You can also view the UK Aid Direct VFM manifesto in our Women for Women International Case Study here.