Applying for a UK Aid Direct grant but new to working with DFID?
The UK Aid Direct team has been notified of a course designed for organisations considering applying for a UK Aid Direct grant and other DFID-related funds.
The course is entitled: DFID essentials: funding mechanisms, policies and priorities.
Run by BOND – the UK membership body for non-governmental organisations (NGOs) working in international development – the course will be held on 3 days in London:
- Tuesday 1 May 2018
- Monday 25 June 2018
- Tuesday 16 October 2018
By the end of this course you are expected to be able to:
- Explain DFID’s strategy and priorities clearly and confidently to others in your organisation
- Describe the range of funding mechanisms DFID offers and where to find out about these
- Compare different funds and identify those your organisation could apply for
- Describe key approaches organisations need to follow when working with DFID including theory of change, logical frameworks, value for money, beneficiary feedback, adaptive management
- Identify key steps your organisation must take to be ready to apply for DFID funding.
To find out more and book your place see Bond’s website (link opens in a new window).