Applying for a Small Charities Challenge Fund grant (SCCF)
All applicants will need to:
- register online (opens in a new window) to apply
- complete an eligibility assessment
- complete a full application
Please note: all applications must be submitted online. Applications sent via email or post will not be accepted.
Before starting your application please read the eligibility page.
Then visit our guidance page and read all of the guidance available on how to design your application.
Please also read the feedback from the first SCCF funding round on what was done well and what was lacking.
To support applicants through the application process we will hold a webinar and regularly update our FAQs. Please note, you need to have registered online to receive an invitation to the webinar directly. Alternatively please monitor the news page on our website for the latest information.
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate that they
- aim to reach the most vulnerable or marginalised in society
- contribute towards the Global Goals (opens in a new window)
- consider DFID's wider strategic objectives (opens in a new window)
- support the goals of UK Aid Direct
All applications are assessed/reviewed by an independent Technical Review Panel.