Applying for an Impact grant
Applying for an Impact grant is a two-stage process and all eligible applications are assessed by a team of independent reviewers:
All applications must be submitted via the online portal reached from this website. Applications sent via email or post will not be accepted.
All applicants will need to:
- Register online to apply
- Complete an eligibility assessment
- Complete a concept note.
Before starting an application, please:
- Read the eligibility page
- Visit the guidance page for top tips on how to design your project and to find out what we do and don't fund
- Visit the new Impact projects projects page to see what kind of projects have been supported in the pasy
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page (which will be updated throughout the application process).
- Watch the short online application film on YouTube