To support applicants who are considering applying for a UK Aid Direct grant, we have compiled some guidance documents. These include: general guidance and Small Charities Challenge Fund (SCCF) guidance specifically.
To summarise, on our general guidance page you will find the following:
- financial guidelines covering: the principles of reporting, budget classification and budgeting, exchange rates, and due diligence requirements
- further printable guidelines featuring: a Theory of Change, using and designing a logframe, value for money, beneficiary feedback, what we mean by ‘sustainability?’, what we mean by gender?, and defining marginalised
- presentations – measuring disability, workplan and budget tool guidance, UK Aid Direct general funding round webinar 16 March 2017, financial webinar and Q and A webinar
On our Small Charities Challenge Fund guidance page you will find the following:
- financial guidelines
- application guidelines including: results framework guidance, a results framework template, and a budget and workplan template
- further printable guidance including: value for money, beneficiary feedback, what do we mean by ‘sustainability?’, what do we mean by gender?, defining marginalised, top tips for applicants, what does having a DFID grant entail?
- presentations on the following: how to measure disability, general guidance from our webinar of 20 July 2017, and financial information from our webinar 20 July 2017