Applying for a Community Partnership grant
Applying for a Community Partnership grant is a two-stage process and all eligible applications are assessed by a team of independent reviewers:
- the submission of a concept note
- a full application (if an organisation is successful at the concept note stage).
All applications must be submitted via the online portal reached from this website. Applications sent via email or post will not be accepted.
All applicants will need to:
- Register online to apply
- Complete an eligibility assessment
- Complete a concept note.
Before starting an application, please:
- Read the eligibility page
- Visit the guidance page for top tips on how to design your project and to find out what we do and don't fund
- Visit the page new Community Partnership projects page to see what kind of projects have been supported in the past
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page (which will be updated throughout the application process).
- Watch the short online application film on YouTube