Community Partnership grants
About Community Partnership grants
A UK Aid Direct Community Partnership grant was a funding opportunity of up to £250,000 for small non-governmental organisations which were:
- Registered in the UK or
- Registered in one of the lowest 50 countries in the United Nations Human Development Index (UN HDI) or
- Registered in a country considered by the UK government to be of high or moderate fragility
- With an average income of less than £1 million per annum.
Projects could be delivered in one or more eligible country. These were:
- Made up of the lowest 50 countries in the UN Human Development Index (HDI) or
- Countries the UK Government considers to be of high or moderate fragility.
When applying for a Community Partnership grant, applicants were required to submit an initial concept note through the online portal. If successful, they were invited to submit a full application.
A total of 33 projects have been funded, for work delivered in 14 countries.